Commercial Signage Public House
Custom Building Signs for Public House Restaurant Fitout
In conjunction with The Publican Group (The Aviary, The George, Wolf Lane and The Burnleigh) and Habitat 1, Momo Visual was asked to carry out the production of the visual branding of this site. From inception we had input into the best possible materials for each element then supplied and installed all the custom building signs and graphics for this fitout. From the client brief we were able to work close with designers and builders to finish with a positive outcome.
- Fabricated stainless steel and illuminated entry statement signage
- Fabricated and router cut Dibond lightbox with push through acrylic logo
- Full colour digitally printed frosted filmwork was applied to the glazing throughout dining and function room areas
- Computer cut filmwork for Mall entry.
- Full colour digitally printed wallpaper film applied to dining, toilet and walkway walls
- Wayfinding and directional signage throughout
Timeline was a big part of this fitout with an opening looming on short turnaround the end result was brilliant. Working around and sometimes over the top of other trades showed that the Momo team can work under pressure but still maintain a high standard of finish. Digitally printed graphics to toilet walls was an interesting design feature we had not encountered before.