Award Winning Perth Sign Company
ASGA – Australian Sign & Graphics Association (Perth Sign Company)
Patrick is WA’s President of the sign & graphics association representing a committee of 5 and all the signage companies throughout Western Australia on a national level. This role makes him part of the National Executive Committee helping to make decisions around the available TAFE courses for students and signage apprenticeships across Australia, negotiating services for all the associations members (legal, compliance and certification) as well as help organise events domestically.
ASGA National Awards:
- Signage Fabrication – Winner Bronze Medal 2014
- Directional & Wayfinding Signs – Finalist 2014
MBDA – Malaga Business & Districts Association
Member of this local association for many years to link and network with other small businesses in our local area.
MDBA Business Awards:
- Best Micro Business – Winner 2009
- Best Small Business under 5 employees – Winner 2010
- Best Business under 20 employees – Winner 2011, 2012, 2013
- Best Business Manufacturing – Finalist 2012, 2013
- Best Overall Business – Finalist 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
Swan Chamber of Commerce
Membership taken out with the chamber to obtain legal and compliance information around council requirements and also to meet local members of other businesses.
Hanson Swan Business Awards:
- Best New Business – Winner 2013
- Manufacturing – Finalist 2011, 2012, 2013 (Signage)
BNI – Business Networking International
A member of BNI for 9 years in the True North chapter. Momo Visual joined the organisation as the Perth Sign Company seat. BNI allows Momo Visual to meet with like minded business owners to discuss and pass referral based business between each other. A group of 26 members now all meeting every week on a business level and often after hours socially it is a great way to meet people and pass business relationships and work to each other.
Patrick has been through many roles in this group as the leadership team rotates every 6 months or so being President 3 times, Vice President twice and helping in a Treasurer, membership committee and visitor host role over the years.