Commercial Signage Pharmacy 777 Group
Commercial sign makers for Pharmacy 777
Through the Pharmacy 777 head office in Applecross and with the local fitout companies, Momo Visual commercial sign makers has provided signage solutions both inside and out of existing Pharmacies with updated branding for the group. Providing material options and solutions to best fit each store requirements worked well. Initial consultation with the branding department was carried out choosing materials and colour schemes that best suited a premium finish.
- Illuminated Fabricated Acrylic logos
- Router cut Dibond light boxes with push through acrylic logo
- Laser cut profiled 2Pac painted acrylic logos and branding slogans
- Hand painted sign-written logos and vision statements
- Computer cut filmwork for application to internal glazing
- Fabricated tiered frameworks clad with machined and painted Dibond panelling
- Anti-graffiti applications to all external signage
Maintaining brand integrity across all stores was paramount – this meant that some applications worked well in some stores but had installation challenges at others. As commercial sign makers we worked with the branding team from head office and suggesting different solutions for signage really showed our strengths here. Existing tenancies – often old buildings – presented us with some challenging installation issues.