Commercial Signage Zambrero
Commercial Sign Company for Zambrero Shop Fit Outs
Through the Zambrero head office over east and with the local fitout company, Momo Visual as the commercial sign company fitted out 5 new Zambrero fit outs during it’s break out into the market. We provided signage material options and solutions to best fit each store requirements. Again tight turn arounds were required for each of these with the stores looking to open and begin trading as soon as possible.
- Fabricated and router cut Dibond lightboxes with push through acrylic logo
- Full colour digitally printed wallpaper features
- Handpainted signwritten logos and vision statements
- Computer cut filmwork for application to internal walls
- Drive thru menu boards
- Illuminated plinth style menu boards
Fitting out multiple stores but maintaining a visual brand was a big part of these fitouts. Working with the branding team from the east and suggesting different solutions for signage really showed our commercial sign company strengths. Each store had different functionality. Northbridge was one of the first as your more standard walk-in resturant , Ennex 100 was a food court kiosk, Joondalup was the first Mexican Drive Thru in the southern hemisphere and Scarborough was a counter shopfront for walk by clientel.